Chinch bugs are surface-feeding insects that tend to damage lawns during the heat of the summer. Damage appears to be similar to drought/heat stress. Nutri-Lawn Ottawa has a proven solution.
BioTitan® is a NEW microbial insecticide that will provide UP TO 60% reduction of chinch bug populations when watered ½” after the application. It is safe for pets and people as well as the environment. The product is applied in a granular form (previously liquid in 2021).
UP TO 60% REDUCTION OF CHINCH BUGS
- Active Ingredient: living spores of the fungus Beauveria bassiana strain ANT-03, which is native to Canada. Beauveria bassiana is a species of fungus naturally found in the soil. This living organism acts like a parasite, infecting different types of invertebrates (insects, mites, etc.). This causes small insects to die within three to five days and larger insects to die within five to seven days.
- Granular form
- Prevention or reduction of chinch bugs and white grubs. We will not use it for grubs. grubGONE has better results
- Safe on pets and people as well as the environment;
- No phytotoxicity (no plant damage);
- Compatible with other biological agents;
- No limit on the number of applications (chargeable);
- Organic certification requested;
- Can be stored for over 18 months at 4°C and 6 months at 20-25°C.
Action Mode: BioTitan® WP is a contact insecticide that adheres to the cuticle (skin) of insects and subsequently infects them and causes death.
WATERING is Required: ½” after the application then keep the soil moist as usual.
Thank you for your continuing business and support!
Register and Manage Your Account Online:
Questions? Call or Text us at 613-739-3399. Email email@example.com.
Thom Bourne and Your Nutri-Lawn Team