What you’ll need
- 4 plastic beer cups
- 4 players
- 4 wooden dowels, 1/4 - 1/2 inch in diameter, 3-4 feet long
- Any drinks, although canned is preferable
How to Play
- Take two of the dowels and stick them in the ground to form a V-shape. (You'll want enough room between them so that the Frisbee can pass through the middle.)
- Pace off about 10-15 feet and do the same with the other two dowels.
- Place a cup on the tops of each of the dowels
- Divide into two(2) teams
- Each team takes position behind their dowels
- Each team takes turn trying to knock off the opposing teams cups by throwing the Frisbee at the cups or the dowels
- Each time a cup is knocked off the team who knocks the cup off gets one (1+) point
- If the team manages to get the Frisbee between the two dowels without knocking either of the cups off they receive 3 points.
- If the cup is knocked off but caught by the team on defense before the cup can hit the ground then no point for that cup is given.
- The winning team is the team that arrives first at the predetermined score agreed to by both teams.
Download our free eBook for more fun summer games!